Let your government know about the steps to equality. Here are four easy steps you can take to tell the government about the 4 steps to equality they should take for street children:
1. Consider who the best person in your government to write to might be. Is it your local representative? The Chair of a Committee? Whoever it is should be influential in setting policies and making decisions, especially about children.
2. A simple internet search will give you an email address and/or physical address that the representative can be contacted on.
3. Fill out the highlighted sections of the template letter that’s right for you – if you are an organisation, it’s up to you if you’d like to use the version with our logo or without.
4. Send the letter to your representative.
And that’s it! Spread the word on social media.
Together, we can make equality for street children happen!
3. You can also support our work to build a better world for street children by making a one-off or regular donatio… https://t.co/qAGGEn5B2F4 days ago
2. If you are an organisation who wants to become part of the global movement to defend the rights of street childr… https://t.co/0YpDgQ3qSv4 days ago